Breach Forth -=MMD=- Breach Forth -=MMD=-

10, all the way

I don't see how this could be rated any lower than a 10, maybe its just my taste, but this is one of the most inspirational, and though I never use the word... perfect... pieces to reach my ears.

Congratulations.

Eudaemonia [8bit] Eudaemonia [8bit]

Orgasmic!

YES YES YES! MORE 8 BIT MUSIC!

jiffypop23 responds:

thanks!
i have a chiptune sideproject going right now, you should check us out & add us!!!!
myspace.com/thesilphscope

LightMagic LightMagic

wowzahmagowzah

Better than sex with the entire female population of sweeden :)

eXite responds:

Haha ty! Norway Rocks btw xD

PX9 B0UNC3 & cnb collab PX9 B0UNC3 & cnb collab

lol.......

6 downloads

were they drunk?

DJ Derrick--Clubbering Time DJ Derrick--Clubbering Time

not bad in fact i likey

Pretty good, i could imagine this in a movie chase scene or perhaps just in a rave :P

Yodamanjaro responds:

lets go raving.

Megaman 3 intro RMX (demo) Megaman 3 intro RMX (demo)

you know...

if i were a girl... id have your kids lol

keep it up ;)

When winter ends (demo) When winter ends (demo)

=] loved it

mate you're on the way to becomming my new favourite artist, keep it up and dont let anyone bring ya down, this music is awsome! :)
What makes it awsomer is the fact that i havent heard it under someone elses name 2 years before :D you're very original and i have no doubt in my mind that this is your own work (somthing i get often with other artists on here)

Just Today Just Today

Lovely :)

great sound here, kinda sounds a bit like the band rush about 32, the way its all fast bass than slows almost like you do comming down a water slide and hitting the bottom, slow yet fast :S

Mysterious Night Mysterious Night

I liked it

"ok" is an understatement i think its really good, a lil bit repetetive but i still like and you've got my download :)

KittenLoveX responds:

YaY! ^_~

Assimilation Assimilation

Wow..

I was shocked by how professional this sounds! great work here i loved every second. Great bridge at 1:15.

NemesisTheory responds:

You think so? Thanks! <3

I'm glad you liked it, man. :)